[Update Feb 19] Additional fixes added.
[Update 9:57 AM PST Feb 18] The maintenance has been completed, thank you for your patience. We have extended Cash Shop items for 3 hours. Please make sure to restart your Nexon Launcher or Steam to make sure that you get the latest client.
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 7:00 AM PST (10:00 AM EST / 4:00 PM CET / 2:00 AM AEDT Feb 19). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM CET / 5:00 AM AEDT Feb 19). Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, February 18, 2021
PST (UTC -8): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
EST (UTC -5): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
CET (UTC +1): 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
AEDT (UTC +11): 2:00 AM (Feb 19) - 5:00 AM (Feb 19)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- Server Upkeep.
- MapleStory will be updated to v.220.3.0.
- Burning World will become unavailable after the maintenance as the World Leap ends. Please make sure to World Leap your eligible Burning World characters before the start of February 18 maintenance!
- Fixed an issue where Kanna's Ghost Yaksha Boss summon turned around on some maps.
- Fixed an issue where the Event Ring Exclusive Cube could not be used on Reboot Cosmos Rings.
- Fixed an issue where Hayato's Summer Rain skill description was missing information about the 120 second cooldown.
- Fixed an issue where a player would get stuck in the Celestial Cookie Flip Lobby after being matched in a group of 3 players.
- Fixed an issue where customized Hayato and Kanna characters could not be created.
- Fixed an issue where Thunder Breaker's Tidal Crash skill animation could not be cancelled in mid-air.
- Fixed an issue where Beast Tamer's Aerial Relief was dealing less damage than intended.
- Fixed an issue where the Cash Shop sale time was based on a player's local time, instead of the server time.