[Update 2:54 PM PST Mar 10] The maintenance has been completed, thank you for your patience and enjoy the v.221 Spring Blossoms update! We have extended Cash Shop items for 10 hours. Please make sure to restart your Nexon Launcher or Steam to make sure that you get the latest client.
[Update 1:52 PM PST Mar 10] The maintenance has been extended until further notice. We found an issue with one of the events and are working with developers to troubleshoot the problem. We apologize for the inconvenience, and will update you when we have additional information. Thank you for your patience.
We will be performing a scheduled game update on Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 5:00 AM PST (8:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM CET / 12:00 AM AEDT Mar 11). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 9 hours, concluding around 2:00 PM PST (5:00 PM EST / 11:00 PM CET / 9:00 AM AEDT Mar 11). Thanks for your patience!
Wednesday, March 10, 2021
PST (UTC -8): 5:00 AM - 2:00 PM
EST (UTC -5): 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
CET (UTC +1): 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
AEDT (UTC +11): 12:00 AM (Mar 11) - 9:00 AM (Mar 11)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- Server Upkeep.
- MapleStory will be updated to v.221.1.0. Learn more about the update in the v.221 - Spring Blossoms Patch Notes!
- Known Issue: Players are not matched when in queue for The Legends Return! and thus cannot start the battle. We are currently looking into this issue and we'll address it once we have the fix. Thank you.
- [Updated March 10 at 9:55 PM PT] The above issue has been fixed. Thank you for your patience.
- Fixed an issue where Ninja Castle monsters dropped Meister and Master Craftsman's Cubes when defeated.