[Updated 2:58 PM PDT May 13] The maintenance has been completed, thank you for your patience! We have extended Cash Shop items for 3 hours. Please make sure to restart your Nexon Launcher or Steam to make sure that you get the latest client.
[Update 12:10 AM PDT May 13] The maintenance times have been updated due to needing additional time to verify the fixes.
[Update 10:30 AM PDT May 12] Corrected game version to v.222.3.0.
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 12:00 PM PDT (3:00 PM EDT / 9:00 PM CEST / 5:00 AM AEST May 14). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 3:00 PM PDT (6:00 PM EDT / 12:00 AM CEST May 14 / 8:00 AM AEST May 14). Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, May 13, 2021
PDT (UTC -7): 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
EDT (UTC -4): 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
CEST (UTC +2): 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM (May 14)
AEST (UTC +10): 5:00 AM (May 14) - 8:00 AM (May 14)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- Server Upkeep.
- MapleStory will be updated to v.222.3.0.
- NA Reboot users who experienced a crash in Lachelein Main Street between 1:00 AM UTC May 3, 2021 and 7:10 PM UTC May 4, 2021 will receive the following compensation items. Please make sure to claim the items from your Gift Drop before May 26, 2021 at 11:59 PM UTC:
- Sweet 16 Coin x300 Coupon (x1)
- Arcane Symbol: Lachelein x10 Package (x1)
- Fixed an issue where the "[MONAD: The First Omen] A Reason to Fight" quest could not be restarted if the character left "Abrup Basin: Skuas" map before completing the quest.
- Fixed an issue where Hayato's "Summer Rain" skill caused the client to crash.
- Fixed an issue where Hotel Maple: One Card mini-game would end prematurely.
- Fixed an issue where the timeout penalty message during "Hotel Maple: One Card" extended outside of the mini-game's UI.
- [Update 12:10 AM PDT May 13] Fixed an issue where some NX items were not visible in Dutch players' inventory.
- [Update 12:10 AM PDT May 13] Fixed an issue where Black Mage may not spawn properly when Phase 4 of the boss fight begins.
- [Update 3:25 PM PDT May 13] Cash items that were not visible prior to today's fix will appear in the Cash Shop Inventory.