[Updated June 17 at 10:52 AM PT] The maintenance has been completed! We have extended Cash Shop items for 5 hours. Please make sure to restart your Nexon Launcher or Steam to make sure that you get the latest client.
[Updated June 17 at 10:32 AM PT] Maintenance has been extended for additional 30 minutes to address an issue with account creation.
[Updated June 17 at 10:00 AM PT] We will be extending maintenance for about 30 minutes to verify the last checks before opening the servers. Thank you for your patience.
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, June 17, 2021 at 6:00 AM PDT (9:00 AM EDT / 3:00 PM CEST / 11:00 PM AEST). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 PM EDT / 7:00 PM CEST / 3:00 AM AEST June 18). Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, June 17, 2021
PDT (UTC -7): 6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
EDT (UTC -4): 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
CEST (UTC +2): 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
AEST (UTC +10): 11:00 PM - 3:00 AM (June 18)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- MapleStory will be updated to v.223.3.0.
- Fixed the issue where Lv. 276 and above characters could not enter the Mori Ranmaru and the Yakuza Boss fights.
- Fixed the issue where Balanced Fury Coupon could not properly be claimed if there was only 1 coupon in the inventory.
- Fixed the issue where there was untranslated text in the '[Fox Valley] Rough Climb' quest.
- Fixed the issue where accounts with more than 10,000 Monster Life Gems could not make any Monster Life purchases.
- Fixed the issue where Event Ring Exclusive Meister's Cube could not be used on Reboot Cosmos Rings.
- Fixed the issue where selecting "Ask" for "Izuna" in Threads of Fate soft locked the client.
- Fixed the issue where the cutscene video did not play during '[Cernium (After)] Salvation' quest.
- Fixed the issue where Meso Market's "Meso Purchase Amount" and "Purchase Mesos" numbers did not match.
- Fixed the issue where there was a typo in the message "That Erda filled the orb up all on its own." message during Renee's Magic Orb.
- Fixed the issue where the error message due to lack of mesos when upgrading Sacred Symbol: Cernium extended out of the error message UI.
- Fixed the issue where the abbreviation for Sacred Symbol: Cernium in the tool-tip read "AUT".
- The Monster Life Gem compensation for the Ultrafine Monster Boxes used during May 28, 2021 at 12:00 AM UTC ~ June 9, 2021 (Before Maintenance) will be distributed. Please check the Ultrafine Monster Box compensation post for additional details.
- [Updated June 16] Fixed the issue where the server selection screen only showed the default image.
- [Updated June 16] Fixed the issue where there was untranslated text when using Vampiric Lanterns in Abandoned Hideout map.
- [Updated June 16] Fixed the issue where there was untranslated text when attempting to complete Vanishing Journey daily quests with a full inventory.
- [Updated June 16] Fixed the issue where characters Lv. 275 and above could not obtain EXP from Lulu's EXP box.
- [Updated June 16] Compensation will be distributed for the Safety Charms that were removed with the June 9 maintenance. Please claim the items from Gift Drop before they expire on October 5 at 11:59 PM UTC.
- [Updated June 16] The Respawn Tokens and Buff Freezers that were removed with the June 9 maintenance can be claimed by speaking to Maple Admin in Event Hall. Please claim the items before October 5 at 11:59 PM UTC.
- [Updated June 16] The Hotel Maple shops that were closed prematurely will be reopened until June 20 at 11:59 PM UTC. The VIP Tickets that could not be used due to this issue and expired will be redistributed through Gift Drop and will have their durations extended until June 21 at 11:59 PM UTC.