[Updated September 2 at 10:04 AM PDT] The maintenance has been completed and we have extended Cash Shop items for 4 hours. Please restart your Nexon Launcher or Steam to make sure that you get the latest client! Thank you.
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, September 2, 2021 at 6:00 AM PDT (9:00 AM EDT / 3:00 PM CEST / 11:00 PM AEST). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 PM EDT / 7:00 PM CEST / 3:00 AM AEST Sept 3). Thank you for your patience!
Thursday, September 2, 2021
PDT (UTC -7): 6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
EDT (UTC -4): 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
CEST (UTC +2): 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
AEST (UTC +10): 11:00 PM - 3:00 AM (Sept 3)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- Server Upkeep.
- Monthly Windows Updates.
- MapleStory will be updated to v.226.2.0.
- Fixed the issue where the game client may crash when entering the Entrance of Amorian Challenge map.
- Fixed the issue where the game client may disconnect when sending a 'Rock Paper Scissors' invitation.
- Fixed the issue where skill animations may not be displayed properly for other players on the same map.
- Fixed the issue where the Summer Fox pet description tooltip mentioned that it will grant pet set effect in Reboot world.
- Fixed the issue where Momijigaoka was untranslated on the World Map's Select Region dropdown menu.
- Fixed the issue where the Floral Hairpin Box description tooltip listed an incorrect number of pins.
- Fixed the issue where the Animal Friend Safari event appeared as '[Celebration] 2021 Greeting' in the in-game event list.
- Fixed the issue where the Roman Numeral Damage Skin was unable to be used.
- [Updated September 1] Fixed the issue where the Spirit Collector Lantern was not properly held by the character.
- [Updated September 2] Fixed the issue where the Lv. 200 - 249 growth potion item had an incorrect name. The item's name will be updated to Magnificient Growth Potion.