[Update Jan 12] In addition to the Magical Miracle Time Compensation Event, we will be distributing the following Cubes compensation to those that stocked up in preparation for the problematic Miracle Times:
- Half of the Red Cubes and Black Cubes that were used during the faulty Magical Miracle Time periods (8:30 AM - 9:30 AM UTC December 25, 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM UTC December 25, 3:00 AM - 4:00 AM UTC December 26) will be returned.
- For Example: If you used 10 Red Cubes during Magical Miracle Time on December 25 or 26, you will receive 5 Red Cubes.
- Red and Black Cubes that expired between December 25 and the January 11 Scheduled Maintenance will be returned and extended to January 20 at 23:59 UTC.
- Red and Black Cubes that will expire between January 11 (after the Maintenance) and January 14 at 3:00 AM UTC will be extended by 10 days.
- Please claim any awarded compensation Cubes from your Gift Drop before January 24 at 11:59 PM UTC.
- Note: If you were affected by the Magical Miracle Time issues on December 25 or 26 and have further questions or concerns, please submit a Support Ticket.
As you may be aware, the Magical Miracle Time Event periods on Reboot World that took place on December 25 and December 26 experienced technical issues that prevented many Maplers from fully taking advantage of their allotted Miracle Time periods. After considering our options, we have elected to allow players who had Magical Miracle Time Registration Tickets for December 25 and December 26 to select and participate in an additional day of Miracle Time from January 14 through January 20.
Magical Miracle Time Reboot Compensation
- PST (UTC -8): Tuesday, January 11, 2022 (After Maintenance) - Thursday, January 20, 2022 2:59 PM
- CET (UTC +1): Tuesday, January 11, 2022 (After Maintenance) - Thursday, January 20, 2022 11:59 PM
- AEDT (UTC +11): Tuesday, January 11, 2022 (After Maintenance) - Friday, January 21, 2022 9:59 AM
- When the January 11 maintenance ends, Maplers on Reboot World who had redeemed a Magical Miracle Time Registration Ticket for December 25 (12/25) or December 26 (12/26) will be able to go to the Event Hall, speak to the Maple Administrator NPC, select the "Talk to a Maple Admin" option, and choose the "[MMT] Reboot World 12/25 and 12/26 Pre-registration Reward Guide" option to see a list of available days to register for..
- Next, select the day between January 14 and January 20 in which you would like to participate in the Magical Miracle Time event, and you will be brought to a dialog box to confirm your reservation. Take your time and carefully select the day that you would like to reserve, because once you select and confirm your date, it cannot be changed.
- Once you make your reservation, you are all set. You will be able to enjoy Magical Miracle Time during the following periods on the date that you reserved. For example, if you selected January 17, you will have Miracle Time enabled for the following periods:
- PST (UTC -8): 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM January 16, 2022 & 12:30 AM – 1:30 AM January 17, 2022 & 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM January 17, 2022
- CET (UTC +1): 4:00 AM – 5:00 AM January 17, 2022 & 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM January 17, 2022 & 11:00 PM January 17, 2022 – 12:00 AM January 18, 2022
- AEDT (UTC +11): 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM January 17, 2022 & 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM January 17, 2022 & 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM January 18, 2022
- During the noted periods, you will be able to Cube away with Red Cubes and Black Cubes with double the chance of rank-up, and even the chance of increasing your equipment's Potential rank twice with a single cube, possibly letting you jump from Rare straight to Unique!
- Reserving a Magical Miracle Time date will enable double rank-up chance for all of your characters on Reboot World! Get prepared, gather your cubes, and enjoy this new way to powerfully cube your items!