[Updated January 20 at 9:45 AM PST] The maintenance has been completed! We have extended Cash Shop items for 4 hours. Please make sure to restart your Nexon Launcher or Steam to make sure that you get the latest client.
[Updated January 19 at 3:48 PM PST] Maintenance times have now been finalized for the minor patch. Thank you for your patience!
[Updated January 17 at 9:06 PM PST] We have identified additional modifications that will now require a minor patch after additional testing and verification. The unscheduled maintenance on January 18 will now be postponed and tentatively rescheduled to January 20. The maintenance times will be announced at a later date. Thank you for your patience and please keep an eye on this maintenance post for an update on the exact date and time.
We will be performing an unscheduled minor patch on Thursday January 20, 2022 at 6:00 AM PST (9:00 AM EST / 3:00 PM CET / 1:00 AM AEDT Jan. 21). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM CET / 5:00 AM AEDT Jan. 21). Thanks for your patience!
PST (UTC -8): 6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
EST (UTC -5): 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
CET (UTC +1): 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
AEDT (UTC +11): 1:00 AM (Jan. 21) - 5:00 AM (Jan. 21)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- MapleStory will be updated to v.229.3.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- We will be adding additional logging checks as a measure to help further investigate the ongoing lag issues.
- We will be swapping some channels on Reboot World to test some configuration changes as part of the ongoing lag investigations.
- Channels 6 and 7 will be swapped.
- Channels 8 and 9 will be swapped.
- Channels 11 and 12 will be swapped.