[Updated January 27 at 11:00 AM PST] The maintenance has been completed! We have extended Cash Shop items for 6 hours. Please make sure to restart your Nexon Launcher or Steam to make sure that you get the latest client.
[Updated January 25 at 8:50 PM PST] The maintenance will no longer be a minor patch and the post has been updated to be a scheduled maintenance.
[Updated January 25 at 7:00 PM PST] The maintenance time has been updated.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday January 27, 2022 at 5:00 AM PST (8:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM CET / 12:00 AM AEDT Jan. 28). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 6 hours, concluding around 11:00 AM PST (2:00 PM EST / 8:00 PM CET / 6:00 AM AEDT Jan. 28). Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, January 27, 2022
PST (UTC -8): 5:00 AM - 11:00 AM
EST (UTC -5): 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
CET (UTC +1): 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
AEDT (UTC +11): 12:00 AM (Jan. 28) - 6:00 AM (Jan. 28)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- Monthly Windows maintenance.
- Fixed the issue where an inaccurate date was displayed when accepting the quest [It's the Tera Burning Project gift giveaway!].
- Fixed the issue where the AbsoLab Weapon Box granted by the Tera Burning rewards was incorrectly set to expire on February 9th. It will now expire on February 15 at 11:59 PM UTC.
- [Updated January 27] Distribution of the Maple M Pathfinder Level-Up Support event rewards.
- Rewards can be obtained per region.
- [Updated January 27] Maple M Pathfinder Level-Up Support event rewards will automatically be distributed to the qualified players on February 2 at 12:00 AM UTC.
- [Updated January 27] Fixed the issue where Peplock Holmes Ep. 1's puzzle answer "Demolishizer" is not accepted as an answer.
- [Updated January 27] Fixed the issue where the Bright New Year Hat Box is available in the Cash Shop for Belgium players.
- [Updated January 27] Update on Lag Investigations
- Moving 20 Reboot channels that have lag to another location within service provider. The channels mentioned below are included.
- Reboot Channel 4, 6 hardware specs changed.
- Reboot Channel 2, 5, 8 setting changes.