- [Updated Oct. 30 at 6:40 PM PDT] Updated the Ch. V Official MapleStory Stream date to Nov. 9 at 4:00 PM PT. Added the Ch. VI Sweepstakes information.
- [Updated Oct. 9 at 5:20 PM PDT] Added the Stream Schedule for Ch. V and added the Ch. V Sweepstakes duration.
- [Updated Sept. 19 at 11:15 AM PDT] Updated the Ch. IV Stream Schedule to add Official MapleStory stream on Oct. 6.
- [Updated Sept. 18 at 7:15 PM PDT] Added the Stream Schedule for Ch. IV and added the Ch. IV Sweepstakes duration.
- [Updated Sept. 6 at 4:05 PM PDT] Updated the Ch. III Stream Schedule to add Daboki on Sept. 7.
- [Updated Sept. 5 at 12:45 PM PDT] Updated the Ch. III Stream Schedule for Elizafaust to Sept. 6.
- [Updated Aug. 29 at 6:44 PM PDT] Added the Stream Schedule for Ch. III, added the Ch. III Sweepstakes duration, and made a change to Team Pepe to add Jere.
- [Updated Aug. 16 at 4:40 PM PDT] Added the Stream Schedule for Ch. II.
The MapleStory Sixth Star Showdown is a special event featuring our talented Bean Brigade members as they collaborate, compete, and take on the challenge missions throughout the Journey Toward the Sixth Star event! Five teams, each representing a different class, will compete against each other in a race to see which team is prepared to embrace the power of the 6th Job!
Each team is made up of five Bean Brigade members, working together to overcome the challenge missions in each chapter. Over the course of the Journey Toward the Sixth Star event, the teammates will work together to collect the six Star Pieces, resulting in harnessing the power of the Sixth Star!
Be sure to tune into their livestreams and our official MapleStory livestreams to see how the teams plan on tackling these challenges!
Table of Contents
- Meet the Teams
- Point System and Prizing
- Stream Schedule
- Sixth Star Showdown Sweepstakes
MEET THE TEAMS
POINT SYSTEM AND PRIZING
- The team’s score is determined by the number of missions that they complete.
- Each challenge mission completed will net the player 1 point.
- Each player will be able to earn a maximum of 10 points per chapter.
- Each team will be able to earn a maximum of 50 points per chapter.
- There are a total of five chapters with missions.
- In the event of a tie (ex: more than 1 team reaches the maximum cap of 250 points), we will base the winner off of the team to reach that point threshold first.
- Points will be tracked internally to avoid any timing discrepancies.
- All five members of the winning team will receive a Black Mage Statue!
- Each chapter, we will feature one team on the official MapleStory livestream channels and the Nexon Launcher!
- Chapter I: Team Pink Bean (Warrior)
- Chapter II: Team Orange Mushroom (Thief)
- Chapter III: Team Green Slime (Bowman)
- Chapter IV: Team Pepe (Magician)
- Chapter V: Team Yeti (Pirate)
- As teams compete to solve these challenge missions, be sure to tune in and gain some insight on how the teams plan on tackling them.
- Note: The stream schedule will be updated each chapter.
Chapter V Featured Stream Schedule
- Official MapleStory Stream
- PDT (UTC -7): November 9, 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
No streams are scheduled for Chapter VI.
Don’t forget to check this page for all Sixth Star Showdown related news as we will update each chapter with current team standings and scheduled streams!
SIXTH STAR SHOWDOWN SWEEPSTAKES
To top things off, we’re running a sweepstakes event each chapter, featuring exclusive prizes! Visit our Gleam page for more details.
- Chapter II - PDT (UTC -7): July 19 5:00 PM - August 8 12:00 PM
- Chapter II - PDT (UTC -7): August 9 12:00 PM - August 29 12:00 PM
- Chapter III - PDT (UTC -7): August 30 12:00 PM - September 19 12:00 PM
- Chapter IV - PDT (UTC -7): September 20 12:00 PM - October 10 12:00 PM
- Chapter V - PDT (UTC -7): October 11 12:00 PM - October 31 12:00 PM
- Chapter VI - PDT (UTC -7) / PST (UTC -6): November 1 12:00 PM - November 14 12:00 PM
How to Enter:
- Visit our Gleam sweepstakes page!
Requirements & Rules:
- Terms & conditions can be viewed on the Gleam sweepstakes page.
- Chapters I-V
- There will be (30) total prize winners from Chapters II through V. Each of these chapters will have (6) prize winners.
- (5) First Place Prizes: Black Mage Statue
- (25) Runner-Up Prizes: MapleStory Prize Pack, which contains:
- MapleStory HyperX Mushroom Keycap
- MapleStory Phone Ring
- MapleStory Tote Bag
- MapleStory Lanyard
- Phantom Pin
- Chapter VI
- There will be (1) grand prize winner from Chapter VI.
- (1) Grand Prize: Orchid Statue