[Updated Nov. 21 at 10:00 AM PST] The maintenance has been completed and we have extended Cash Shop items for 4 hours. Please restart your Nexon Launcher or Steam to make sure that you get the latest client! Thank you for your patience.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 6:00 AM PST (9:00 AM EST / 3:00 PM CET / 1:00 AM AEDT Nov. 22). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM CET / 5:00 AM AEDT Nov. 22).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Tuesday, November 21, 2023
PST (UTC -8): 6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
EST (UTC -5): 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
CET (UTC +1): 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
AEDT (UTC +11): 1:00 AM (Nov. 22) - 5:00 AM (Nov. 22)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- Resolved an issue where the Legion grid had untranslated text.
- Resolved an issue where the Cernium (After) section in Maple Guide had untranslated text.
- Resolved an issue where the Firestarter Ring didn’t function occasionally as intended.
- Resolved an issue where the preview text for setting a Hyper Burning character did not match the required text.
- Resolved an issue where the ‘Burning World New Character Celebration!’ quest did not provide a Hyper Teleport Rock.
- Resolved an issue where some characters could not enroll in the Zero to One Hundred event due to the profanity filter.
- Resolved an issue where players were able to claim some Home collection rewards early for Maplemas.
- Tower of Oz Ring Box drop information has been added to Akechi Mitsuhide’s Maple Guide UI.
- Resolved an issue where Beast Tamers could not change quick slots or swap keyboard presets.
- Resolved an issue where Pathfinder’s ‘Research and Rescue’ quest was unable to be accepted by Jett job transferred characters.
- Resolved an issue where Jett players were unable to access the Cash Shop while in the Spaceship Cockpit.
- Resolved an issue with a visual bug where Evan’s tutorial looked awkward in certain resolutions.
- Resolved issues with the display for 2560x1600 and 2560x1440 resolutions.
- Resolved an issue where attempting to move to the Merchant Union Dock would send players elsewhere.
- Resolved an issue where Sunlight Coin x1 Coupon could not be used.