[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 10:57 AM PST (1:57 PM EST / 7:57 PM CET / 5:57 AM AEDT). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please restart the Nexon Launcher before you play the game to download the latest version of MapleStory.
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 7:00 AM PST (10:00 AM EST / 4:00 PM CET / 2:00 AM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours, concluding around 11:00 AM PST (2:00 PM EST / 8:00 PM CET / 6:00 AM AEDT).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, January 25, 2018
PST: 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM
EST: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
CET: 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
AEDT: 2:00 AM – 6:00 AM (January 26)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.192.3.0.
- An update will be applied to the Gachapon and Andersen's Box reward lists.
- The rewards for the Cadena and Illium Level 200 Rewards event will be distributed. You may pick up your rewards from the gift box notifier on the left-side of the screen before February 7, 2018 at 11:59 PM (UTC).
- The OX Quiz questions will be updated to be inline with current game specifications.
- The Illium character avatar rankings will be fixed so that weapons display properly. You will need to log in to your Illium character in order for the rankings image to update and display properly.
- A typo in the Lucid's Nightmare skill will be fixed so that the information about the stun immunity is correct.
- An issue where the Antique Fantasy Damage Skin could not be used will be fixed.
- Several issues with Illium dialogue text displaying incorrect text will be fixed.
- Several issues with Illium quest text displaying incorrect text will be fixed.
- An issue where the wrong NPC displayed after declining the Winter Achievement quest will be fixed.
- An issue where skills were locked in Papulatus and Lucid after dying while a pet used AutoHP Potion skill will be fixed.