PST: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 4:00 PM – Tuesday, February 27, 2018 3:59 PM
EST: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 7:00 PM – Tuesday, February 27, 2018 6:59 PM
CET: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 1:00 AM – Wednesday, February 28, 2018 12:59 AM
AEDT: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 11:00 AM – Wednesday, February 28, 2018 10:59 AM
The Mechanical Hearts event returns with two new Wondroids! Meet Adam and Eve, Wondroids originally created to assist the mighty executives of Aspire, the Wondroid company. Sneak into Aspire and avoid traps to rescue the suffering Wondroids, and learn the truth about the forgotten Wondroids, Adam and Eve. Earn coins that you can exchange for great rewards!
The Story of Adam and Eve
Players Lv. 33 and above can begin the event by clicking the Mechanical Hearts event notifier on the left side of the screen. Episode 2 begins after the final quest from Episode 1 is completed. Accept the quest ‘Wondroids in the Forest Depths’ to begin Episode 2.
Adam and Eve are the original Wondroids—intelligent, emotional creations that rival a human. They were created to assist the busy employees at Aspire in the early days of Wondroid development.
Eve is a naturally curious Wondroid, and she and Adam soon become involved in the secrets of Aspire. If a Wondroid isn’t perfect, it will be discarded. The fact that the Wondroids feel pain and have emotions is disregarded by the company.
Experience the story of Adam and Eve as they and several other Wondroids try to escape. Help them on their journey by getting close to the Wondroid you want to control and connecting to it—the Wondroid will follow your lead as long as you stay close to it. You also gain access to skills to control the Wondroid such as teleport, jump, lift and throw, follow, and more. Give the Wondroid commands in chat, such as “Jump” or “Run”, to aid your escape.
Try to escape from Aspire’s laboratory, being careful to avoid detection by security. Look out for traps along the way, and learn the ultimate fate of Adam and Eve.
During your investigation and rescue operations, you will earn Aspire Commemorative Coins that you can exchange with NPC Alec. Each time you successfully rescue a Wondroid, it becomes an NPC in your hideout. You will also unlock the ability to purchase that model from the coin shop.
You may also participate in daily missions to earn even more rewards! Speak to NPC Spencer to complete a daily monster hunt, or charge a Solar Battery to earn even more coins.
Check out the brand-new rewards available to commemorate Adam and Eve! Now you can obtain Adam Wondroid and Eve Wondroid, as well as their 30-day equips, including the new Adam's Aspire Personal Assistant Suit and Eve's Aspire Personal Assistant Dress. The new Can't Live Without You Chair is available too!
Meet the permanent androids you can acquire: Aster-oid, Rhearoid, Katroid, Anastasioid, Roxxyroid, Apolloid, Jaxoid, and Sarimroid. Equips for the androids are also available (equips have a 30-day duration).
Mechanical Heart Equip Sets
Get your hands on the Glimmering Heart (STR/DEX/INT/LUK +10, MaxHP +500, Weapon ATT +1) and Wondroid Heart (STR/DEX/INT/LUK +5, MaxHP +200, Weapon ATT +1).
Don’t forget to grab some accessories for yourself too! Two different accessory sets are available in the coin shop. Equip the items within each set to receive a set effect.
- Glimmering Mechanical Heart Set
- Glimmering Mechanical Heart Belt: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +10, MaxHP/MaxMP +300, Weapon ATT +5, DEF +150. Tradeable within account.
- Glimmering Mechanical Heart Pendant: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +16, MaxHP/MaxMP +50, Weapon ATT +4. Tradeable within account.
- Glimmering Mechanical Heart Badge: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +11, MaxHP/MaxMP +200, Weapon ATT +5, DEF +100. Tradeable within account.
- Glimmering Mechanical Heart Shoulder: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +11, Weapon ATT +5, DEF +150. One upgrade available. Tradeable within account.
- Glimmering Mechanical Heart 2-Set Effect: MaxHP/MaxMP +2000, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +6.
- Glimmering Mechanical Heart 4-Set Effect: MaxHP/MaxMP +4000, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +12.
- Mechanical Heart Set
- Mechanical Heart Belt: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +4, MaxHP/MaxMP +150, Weapon ATT +1, DEF +50. Tradeable within account.
- Mechanical Heart Pendant: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +11, Weapon ATT +3, MaxHP/MaxMP +300. Tradeable within account.
- Mechanical Heart Badge: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +3, Weapon ATT +1, DEF +70. Tradeable within account.
- Mechanical Heart Shoulder: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +5, Weapon ATT +1, DEF +70. Tradeable within account.
- Mechanical Heart 2-Set Effect: MaxHP/MaxMP +500, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +3.
- Mechanical Heart 4-Set Effect: MaxHP/MaxMP +1000, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +5.
You can also find the Aspire Industries Damage Skin and For Display Purposes Only Chair.
The coin shop also contains Mastery Books, 8-slot bags, AP and SP Reset Scrolls, 2x EXP and Drop Coupons, and more. Purchase the Aspire VIP Area Pass to access the VIP area and rescue the Anastasia Wondroid.