[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 6:22 PM PST (9:22 PM EST / 3:22 AM CET / 1:22 PM AEDT). Cash items in your inventory have been extended for 48 hours. Additional compensation will be given in a future maintenance. Please restart the Nexon Launcher before you play the game to download the latest version of MapleStory.
[Update 5:55 PM] We are currently in the final phases of testing.
[Update 4:35 PM] We are building patch files containing the fix for the issue. We will post another update soon.
[Update 2:20 PM] We have received a fix for the issue, and are currently testing it.
[Update 1:00 PM] We encountered an issue that affected connectivity to our EU servers. We are working to resolve the issue.
[Update] The maintenance has been extended until further notice.
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:00 AM PST (9:00 AM EST / 3:00 PM CET / 1:00 AM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM CET / 5:00 AM AEDT).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, February 1, 2018
PST: 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM
EST: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
CET: 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
AEDT: 1:00 AM – 5:00 AM (February 2)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.192.4.0.
- An issue where the Player Report System was not functioning will be fixed.
- Players who were missing SP will have their SP restored.
- Androids in Reboot world will now be able to use Royal Hair, Royal Face, and Eye Color Coupons. We have found an issue in non-Reboot worlds where Androids will get an error saying that only the Legends Royal Face Coupon can be used when trying to use the Royal Face Coupon. We will address this in the next maintenance.
- A text issue with NPC Protective Mask before fighting Lucid will be fixed.
- An issue with the MVP Gold Daily Gift Package, in which the MVP Plus EXP Atmospheric Effect Coupon was only giving one EXP coupon, will be fixed so that it correctly gives coupons.
- Adjustments will be made to Blaze Wizards to lessen disconnect issues while using the quick portals.
- Adjustments will be made to help alleviate lag when hunting monsters.
- Players that participated in the January 2018 Marvel Machine will have their MVP Points updated with the amount that was spent on Marvel Machine Spins and Double Marvels during the event period.
- Players who had an odd number of inventory and storage slots will have their slot number rounded up to the nearest 4.