We are making several updates to how our Gachapon items work in the coming weeks, and want to provide a general summary for all the changes happening here:
- We are reducing the total number of items in each Gachapon and PowerGacha reward list. We want to improve the value of Gachapons for players, so by lowering the number of items available in each Gachapon and PowerGacha reward list, players will have a better chance to get the items they want.
- Reboot world will now have its own unique Gachapon Tickets available for purchase. The rewards available in Reboot world will differ greatly from the non-Reboot world Gachapons, and will focus more on rewards akin to the Conjurer's Cache so that Reboot players have more access to cosmetic and convenience items.
- Gachapon Tickets can be used by double-clicking the coupon itself. Players will no longer need to visit The Great Gachapierrot NPC in town in order to use Gachapon tickets. After clicking the item, a menu will appear where players can use their tickets.
- Remote Gachapon Tickets will no longer be sold.
- PowerGacha Tickets can now be used by double-clicking the coupon itself. After clicking the item, a Gachapon UI will appear where players can use their tickets.
These changes will begin starting after the maintenance on April 24, 2019.
-The MapleStory Team