[Update 10:45 AM PDT] The maintenance has been completed, thank you for your patience. We have extended Cash Shop items for 5 hours.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, September 3, 2020 at 6:00 AM PDT (9:00 AM EDT / 3:00 PM CEST / 11:00 PM AEST). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours, concluding around 11:00 AM PDT (2:00 PM EDT / 8:00 PM CEST / 4:00 AM AEST Sep 4). Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, September 3, 2020
PDT (UTC -7): 6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
EDT (UTC -4): 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
CEST (UTC +2): 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
AEST (UTC +10): 11:00 PM - 4:00 AM (Sep 4)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- Server Upkeep.
- Monthly Windows Updates.
- Fixed an issue where the Celestial Festival foreground building image occasionally appeared on other maps and followed the character around.
- Fixed an issue where Celestial Power skill descriptions incorrectly stated the EXP Stack percentages.
- Fixed an issue where there was untranslated text when claiming Hungry Muto rewards with "Unending Night" in progress.
- Fixed an issue where defeating mobs with Hayato's "Iaijutsu Phantom Blade", "Battoujutsu Ultimate Will - God of Blades", and "Sengoku Force, Assemble!" did not grant Celestial Points while participating in "Celestial Surge".
- Fixed an issue where summon skills did not grant Celestial Points while participating in "Celestial Surge".
- Fixed an issue where Onyx Apples were not dropping from the "Amorian Challenge" reward room.
- Fixed an issue where the "Unending Night" section in the Celestial Power skill description did not list all additional Nodestone Daily Quest information.
- Fixed an issue where the Celestial Festival Overview UI was displaying the incorrect percentage for the "Unique Potential Scroll" reward in Reboot worlds.
- Fixed an issue where Muhammad's dialogue for "3rd Boon: Equipment Transfers" did not mention Emblems or Secondary Weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the Umbral Sand Rats in the Umbra map was dealing abnormally high damage at lower levels.
- Fixed an issue where the Celestial Festival Hot Air Balloon platforms were moving out of sync.
- Applied Marvel Machine MVP credit to accounts that purchased spins.