[Update 2:08 PM PST Jan 27] The maintenance has been completed, thank you for your patience. We have extended Cash Shop items for 5 hours. Please make sure to restart your Nexon Launcher or Steam to make sure that you get the latest client.
[Update 11:08 PM PST Jan 26] The scheduled minor patch time has been updated and is now scheduled to begin on January 27 at 11:00 AM PST. This minor patch will include the changes for the scheduled Burning World maintenance, and is expected to conclude after the daily reset at 4:00 PM PST. Please make sure to complete any desired daily quests before the start of the maintenance at 11:00 AM.
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 11:00 AM PST (2:00 PM EST / 8:00 PM CET / 6:00 AM AEDT Jan 28). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours, concluding around 4:00 PM PST (7:00 PM EST / 1:00 AM CET Jan 28 / 11:00 AM AEDT Jan 28). Thanks for your patience!
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
PST (UTC -8): 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
EST (UTC -5): 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
CET (UTC +1): 8:00 PM - 1:00 AM (Jan 28)
AEDT (UTC +11): 6:00 AM (Jan 28) - 11:00 AM (Jan 28)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Some Nexon Account services (including Login, Creating an Account, and Updating Account Information) may not function properly.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- Server Upkeep.
- Windows Updates.
- MapleStory will be updated to v.219.6.0.
- Fixed an issue where Blundell was missing from the Northern Barracks map.
- Fixed an issue where Hair Color Coupon (VIP) could not be used on Futuroid (F).
- Fixed an issue where clicking on an empty stack of potions in the Equipment Inventory Pet tab as a Beast Tamer character would crash the client.
- Fixed an issue where using Bonus Potential Scrolls or Bonus Occult Cubes on a locked item would disconnect the client.
- Known Issue: Using Bonus Potential Scrolls on a locked item still disconnects the client. We apologize for the inconvenience, and will continue to investigate the issue and address it in a future maintenance.
- Fixed an issue where an account could become soft-locked when attempting to delete a character.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to place a non-equipment item into the Totem UI would crash the client.
- Note: The "[Gollux] Superior Gollux Pendant Exchange!", which ended on January 26, will return with the v.220 Update on February 3. Please keep an eye out for more details with the v.220 Patch Notes.
- [Update] Fixed an issue where purchases could not be made on Awake event coin shops.