[Updated March 25 at 10:00 AM PT] The maintenance has been completed, thank you for your patience! We have extended Cash Shop items for 5 hours.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 5:00 AM PDT (8:00 AM EDT / 1:00 PM CET / 11:00 PM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 PM EDT / 6:00 PM CET / 4:00 AM AEDT Mar 26). Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, March 25, 2021
PDT (UTC -7): 5:00 AM - 10:00 AM
EDT (UTC -4): 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
CET (UTC +1): 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
AEDT (UTC +11): 11:00 PM - 4:00 AM (Mar 26)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- Server Upkeep.
- Fixed an issue where Chu Chu Island Equipment's type in the set effect tooltip was untranslated.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to open the compensation Arcane Umbra Weapon Box.
- Fixed an issue where opening an Arcane Umbra Weapon Box given as compensation would display a message that the player reached Lv. 250.
- Fixed an issue where flames from Bonus Stat Compensation B Point category were shown as "Untradeable" in the Maple Admin exchange dialogue.
- Fixed an issue where using a Black Rebirth Flame caused the game to stutter.
- [Updated March 25] Fixed an issue where the compensated Manji Coins could not be used due to "an unknown error" for some players.
- [Updated March 25] Fixed an issue where The Legends Return! event's matching queue failed due to "an unknown error", which resulted in players receiving penalties.
- [Updated March 25] Fixed an issue where Maple Cafe on a Spring Day Haruaki's Inferno Wolf mission could not be capped with the given points.