[Updated July 7 at 2:15 PM PT] We had an issue where the Cash Shop items were not properly extended after the July 1 maintenance. 1,000 Maple Reward Points have been distributed to players who would have gotten their Cash Shop items extended after this maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced from this issue and please claim the item via the Gift Drop by July 15 at 11:59 PM UTC. Thank you.
[Updated July 1 at 9:59 AM PT] The maintenance has been completed and we have extended Cash Shop items for 4 hours. Please make sure to restart your Nexon Launcher or Steam to make sure that you get the latest client.
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, July 1, 2021 at 6:00 AM PDT (9:00 AM EDT / 3:00 PM CEST / 11:00 PM AEST). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 PM EDT / 7:00 PM CEST / 3:00 AM AEST July 2). Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, July 1, 2021
PDT (UTC -7): 6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
EDT (UTC -4): 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
CEST (UTC +2): 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
AEST (UTC +10): 11:00 PM - 3:00 AM (July 2)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- MapleStory will be updated to v.223.4.0.
- Fixed the issue where Kain could not be created on Burning World.
- Fixed the issue where Satiras's Treasure Chest tooltip contained placeholder times.
- Fixed the issue where new Ark and Cadena characters' skin tone was changed to Light regardless of the skin tone selected during character creation.
- Fixed the issue where the Item Guard expiration message mentioned the Green PC system.
- Fixed the issue where "Adventure Points" are mentioned when Neo Stone is capped for the day.
- Fixed the issue where untranslated text was shown when exiting Pink Bean boss lobby after going there via Boss Matching UI.
- Fixed the issue where Maple Guide UI instantly closed when opened for some characters.
- Fixed the issue where proceeding with Commerci's Bon Voyage 2 quest disconnected the player to the login screen.
- The Maple News UI displayed when entering the game has been temporarily disabled when logging in through Steam to prevent client crash issues.
- Fixed the issue where the game client would crash for the Demon characters during Heroes of Maple Act IV dialogue.
- [Updated June 30] Fixed the issue where the client would disconnect when extracting a large number of Familiars.
- [Updated July 1] NA Reboot channels 2, 5, 7, 9, and 17-20 have been modified in an attempt to address the lag issues.