[Updated November 4 at 9:52 AM PDT] The maintenance has been completed and we have extended Cash Shop items for 5 hours. Please restart your Nexon Launcher or Steam to make sure that you get the latest client! Thank you.
[Updated November 3 at 2:02 PM PDT] The maintenance time has been updated to 5:00 AM PDT (8:00 AM EDT / 1:00 PM CET / 11:00 PM AEDT).
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 5:00 AM PDT (8:00 AM EDT / 1:00 PM CET / 11:00 PM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 PM EDT / 6:00 PM CET / 4:00 AM AEDT Nov. 5). Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, November 4, 2021
PDT (UTC -7): 5:00 AM - 10:00 AM
EDT (UTC -4): 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
CET (UTC +1): 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
AEDT (UTC +10): 11:00 PM - 4:00 AM (Nov. 5)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- Server Upkeep.
- Monthly Windows Update.
- MapleStory will be updated to v.227.4.0.
- Fixed the issue where the 54th character slot did not show the character created on that slot.
- Fixed the issue where pet's Auto All Cure Skill continuously consumed the All Cure Potions and sent system messages in the in-game chat.
- Fixed the issue where the game client may disconnect when using the Bear Assault skill while Cub Cavalry was active.
- Fixed the issue where characters cannot repeat "The God of Battle" quest in some circumstances.
- Fixed the issue where Advanced Dash skill was removed from the hotkeys when logging in the character.
- Fixed the issue where Threads of Fate Ask request did not change after the daily reset.
- [Updated November 3] Fixed the issue where the game client may disconnect when equipping the Champ Charge Node in the V Matrix.