[Updated November 23 at 10:12 AM PST] The maintenance has been completed and we have extended Cash Shop items for 4 hours. Please restart your Nexon Launcher or Steam to make sure that you get the latest client! Thank you.
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch maintenance on Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 7:00 AM PST (10:00 AM EST / 4:00 PM CET / 2:00 AM AEDT Nov. 24). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM CET / 5:00 AM AEDT Nov. 24). Thanks for your patience!
Tuesday, November 23, 2021
PST (UTC -8): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
EST (UTC -5): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
CET (UTC +1): 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
AEDT (UTC +11): 2:00 AM (Nov. 24) - 5:00 AM (Nov. 24)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- Server Upkeep.
- MapleStory will be updated to v.228.4.0.
- Fixed the issue where the 6th slot for the Pet Auto Buff Skill was overlapped with that of the Auto All Cure Skill.
- Fixed the issue where players were kicked from Maple LIVE's Maple Variety game even when they played as intended.
- Note: To make up for the time players could not participate in the event to earn completion EXP and Maple LIVE monthly mission clears, we will be increasing the number of Maple Variety: Tangyoon Restaurant daily clear amounts from 2 to 3 times per world between December 1 at 12:00 AM UTC until December 14 at 11:59 PM UTC.
- Fixed the issue where Maple LIVE Pink Bean Shop's Damage Skin Box description tooltip incorrectly lists Foggy Damage Skin and Labyrinth Damage Skin as Unit versions.
- Fixed the issue where players were only able to sell 60 Intense Power Crystals per world instead of per character.
- Fixed the issue where when Core Aura skill was linked on a character that was not Jett, it gave no stats and the damage was lowered.
- Fixed the issue where certain characters were unable to complete the Burning World Step Up Lv. 55 mission if they have already completed the 3rd Job Advancement before accepting it.
- Fixed the issue where Julieta would become unresponsive and could not be defeated in Icy Grim Vale and Frozen Grim Vale.
- Fixed the issue where Burning World Step Up Lv. 35 reward displayed an incorrect icon for Hyper Teleport Rock item.
- Fixed the issue where a message about Maple Soccer was displayed in the in-game chat when clicking on Orange Mushroom, Gamma, and Omega NPCs.
- Fixed the issue where some Hyper Teleport Rock items displayed an error message and did not function as intended when used.
- Fixed the issue where the checkbox options for Item Pickup Skill and Auto Feed Pet Food were swapped in the equipment UI.
- Fixed the issue where the MSF 2021 Medal did not register to the Medal UI Collection when obtained.
- [Updated November 22] Fixed the issue where some characters were unable to complete the Burning World Step Up Lv. 110 mission when they met the requirement.
- [Updated November 22] Fixed the issue where certain Unique Potential Scroll 100% items granted Epic rank instead of Unique rank.
- [Updated November 22] Fixed the issue where Maple LIVE Pop Reaction's daily reset text was untranslated.
- [Updated November 23] Fixed the issue where the SSB Gender-locked item issue compensation quest ended early.
- Server Upkeep.