[Updated December 22 at 10:28 AM PST] The maintenance has been completed! We have extended Cash Shop items for 5 hours. Please make sure to restart your Nexon Launcher or Steam to make sure that you get the latest client.
[Updated December 22 at 10:12 AM PST] We will be extending the maintenance until further notice to verify the final checks before opening the servers. Thank you for your patience.
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch maintenance on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 6:00 AM PST (9:00 AM EST / 3:00 PM CET / 1:00 AM AEDT Dec. 23). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM CET / 5:00 AM AEDT Dec. 23). Thanks for your patience!
Wednesday, December 22, 2021
PST (UTC -8): 6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
EST (UTC -5): 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
CET (UTC +1): 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
AEDT (UTC +11): 1:00 AM (Dec. 23) - 5:00 AM (Dec. 23)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- Server Upkeep.
- Monthly Windows Maintenance.
- MapleStory will be updated to v.229.2.0.
- Fixed the issue where Buff Freezer item was not applied upon respawning during the phase transitions in the Black Mage boss battle.
- Fixed the issue where the game client may disconnect when Zero characters used the Karma Black Rebirth Flame item on a weapon.
- Fixed the issue where the Snowy Mountain Cable Car Chair triggered a notification that the '[MapleStory X Evangelion] Dr. Kim's Request' quest was expiring.
- Fixed the issue where the Tiny Sadness item could not be equipped on pet Mors.
- Fixed the graphical issue where hovering over the "Map Favorites" button on the world map caused a white line to appear.
- Fixed the issue where the Chipmunk Tail item would detach from Beast Tamer characters when the skill 'Fly' is activated and used.
- Fixed the issue where players were crashing during the Verus Hilla boss fight with 'error code: 5 (Access is denied)'.
- Server Upkeep.