[Updated March 16 at 2:00 PM PT] The maintenance has been completed and we have extended Cash Shop items for 9 hours. We highly recommend that you do a full re-install of the game to avoid any stability issues when upgrading to the 64-bit Client. Thank you!
- Due to an issue where 64-bit Client could not be launched properly through Steam and GeForce NOW, MapleStory will continue to run on 32-bit Client for now when launched via Steam or GeForce NOW. We plan to implement the 64-bit Client on Steam and GeForce NOW as soon as we've addressed the issue.
- [Updated March 18] We've addressed the issue and MapleStory will now run on 64-bit Client when launched via Steam and GeForce NOW as well! Please make sure you proceed with the update on Steam to properly run on 64-bit Client.
- Yeti x Pink Bean Monster Punch King event will temporarily be unavailable until the next maintenance.
- [Updated March 18] Yeti x Pink Bean Monster Punch King event is now available!
We will be performing a scheduled game update on Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 6:00 AM PDT (9:00 AM EDT / 2:00 PM CET / 12:00 AM AEDT March 17). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 8 hours, concluding around 2:00 PM PDT (5:00 PM EDT / 10:00 PM CET / 8:00 AM AEDT March 17). Thanks for your patience!
Wednesday, March 16, 2022
PDT (UTC -7): 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
EDT (UTC -4): 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
CET (UTC +1): 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
AEDT (UTC +11): 12:00 AM (March 17) - 8:00 AM (March 17)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- Server Upkeep.
- MapleStory being updated to v.231.1
- Patch notes for v.231 Double Trouble Superstars are now available!
- [Updated March 15] We highly recommend that you do a full re-install of the game to avoid any stability issues when upgrading to the 64-bit Client. Thank you!