[Updated May 19 at 10:00 AM PDT] The maintenance has been completed and we have extended Cash Shop items for 3 hours. Please restart your Nexon Launcher or Steam to make sure that you get the latest client! Thank you.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, May 19th, 2022 at 7:00 AM PDT (10:00 AM EDT / 4:00 PM CEST / 12:00 AM AEST May 20). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 PM EDT / 7:00 PM CEST / 3:00 AM AEST May 20). Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, May 19th, 2022
PDT (UTC -7): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
EDT (UTC -4): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
CEST (UTC +2): 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
AEST (UTC +10): 12:00 AM (May 20) - 3:00 AM (May 20)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- Server Upkeep.
- Replaced the server instance hardware for all channels in EU Reboot world.
- Replaced the server instance hardware for all channels in Luna world.
- Fixed the issue where there was untranslated text in Vanishing Journey's daily quest completion dialogue.
- [Updated May 18] Fixed the issue where the notification message when using Sharing Tag could be confusing.
- Fixed the issue where certain Nodestones appeared as an outdated sprite.
- Fixed the issue where the Rebirth Flame UI incorrectly says it will reset the player's "Bonus Potential".
- Fixed the issue where incorrect Blooming Moment buffs were provided between 4:30 AM and 9:30 AM UTC.
- Fixed the issue where there was untranslated text when trying to enter Darknell (Hard) boss battle without meeting the requirements.
- [Updated May 18] Fixed the issue where the Dawn Shield counterattack does not properly deal damage.
- [Updated May 18] Fixed the issue where some of the Partem Ruin quests contained a text error.
- [Updated May 18] Fixed the issue where Ostentatious Damage skin preview overlaps the Icon